Telephone: 01263 740753
Under 2’s Free
Boats and crew are licensed by the ‘Maritime and Coastguard Agency‘ and carry full life saving equipment.
Times may vary slightly due to tides.
Private charter are available.
Due to limited availability, we are unable to take bookings by email.
Terms and Conditions:
Please inform us of any relevant medical or physical conditions when you book/ collect your tickets and inform the crew onboard of any conditions that may effect your safety in an emergency. Please note that with our very limited capacity if you do not arrive in time to pay for your tickets, or you do not give enough notice to resell some or all of your reserved seats, you will be billed for any balances due. Full payment is due on booking a private charter or group booking once your payment request has been received. We do not take provisional bookings. Once tickets are purchased they are generally non-refundable unless the seal trip is cancelled by Bishops Boats (i.e. a weather event). Should there another lockdown because of covid-19 we will refund any cancelled bookings in full.
We must all follow the latest rules so you will need to :
- Follow the latest rules on social distancing (currently 1 meter +)
- Book in advance by telephone and give contact details, which will be kept securely for 21 days.
- Follow staff instructions at all times.
- Be able to embark/disembark without the assistance of our staff.
- Use your own covid19 approved hand sanitiser just prior boarding the boats.
- Follow the current legislation and wear your own face covering at all times whilst on-board.
- Respect that during an emergency situation social distancing may not be possible at all times.