Old Post Office Yard
We are unable to take bookings or enquires by e-mail. Please phone 01263 740753.
If you do not wish to be added to our mailing list (sent once or twice per year) please make this clear in your e-mail to us. By contacting us by e-mail you are consenting to be contacted by Bishops Boats. Your details will not be passed onto, or sold to any third party.
01263 740 753
Due to very limited availability, we are unable to take bookings by email.
Terms and Conditions:
Please inform us of any relevant medical or physical conditions when you book/ collect your tickets and inform the crew onboard of any conditions that may effect your safety in an emergency. Please note that with our very limited capacity if you do not arrive in time to pay for your tickets, or you do not give enough notice to resell some or all of your reserved seats, you will be billed for any balances due. Full payment is due on booking a private charter or group booking once your payment request has been received. We do not take provisional bookings. Once tickets are purchased they are generally non-refundable unless the seal trip is cancelled by Bishops Boats (i.e. a weather event). Should there another lockdown because of covid-19 we will refund any cancelled bookings in full.
We must all follow the latest rules so you will need to :
- Follow the latest rules on social distancing (currently 1 meter +)
- Book in advance by telephone and give contact details, which will be kept securely for 21 days.
- Follow staff instructions at all times.
- Be able to embark/disembark without the assistance of our staff.
- Use your own covid19 approved hand sanitiser just prior boarding the boats.
- Follow the current legislation and wear your own face covering at all times whilst on-board.
- Respect that during an emergency situation social distancing may not be possible at all times.